Re: Tab not working correctly all the time in items in form

From: JJames <jjames_at_crystalconsulting.com>
Date: 1997/11/06

I found the answer! It's due to the item's multi-line property (under functional), being set to true, so the tab (and enter) causes the next line within the ITEM to be displayed. In case this has ever happened to anybody, if you are pressing <enter> and instead of going to the next record, the data within the item is changing, then you have a multi-line item. Setting it to false will once again cause <enter> to bring you to the next record.

JJames <jjames_at_crystalconsulting.com> wrote in article <01bceade$aaaaf0a0$e3040180_at_Likasi.penton.com>...