Re: Pblms setting up icon to run form in Developer 2000

From: JJames <jjames_at_crystalconsulting.com>
Date: 1997/11/06

Good idea, but I've been re-generating the form using Oracle for Windows NT/95. I did not originally create the form. Is there some way that when I select 'generate' that the form is somehow getting generated using the 16 bit version? Any way I can find out? Any other ideas out there as to why this isn't working?

Charles Jardine <cj10_at_cam.ac.uk> wrote in article <3461F437.AD0_at_cam.ac.uk>...