Oracle Reports 2.5 ??? Print 14 by 8.5 reports

From: Nicolas Rancourt <Nicolas.Rancourt_at_videotron.ca>
Date: 1997/11/06

Oracle Reports 2.5 ??? Print 14 by 8.5 reports

Hi..

I want to print a report in 14 by 8.5 dimension on my printer. I already set
page size to 14 by 8.5 and I choose Landscape orientation. The problem is that the Format property in the printer driver is always set to Letter and
we have the change it to Legal.

Two solutions work : change the default format in the regedit with a little homemade VB program or create two printing queues with Win NT. But I wrote this message to find another solution.

It's the third times I ask for this problem in this newsgroup and I never had
a solution.

Thank's

--
Nicolas.Rancourt_at_videotron.ca

----
Le Groupe Progestic Conseillers en gestion et en informatique
----
Montréal - Ottawa - Toronto - Winnipeg Tel : 514.842-7995 Fax : 514.842-1602 http://www.groupe-progestic.com