run product does not work

From: Aino Andriessen <42inc_at_aino.demon.nl>
Date: 1997/11/05

Hi,

To start reports from my forms I use the run_product command. My users get the following message: FRM-41211: Integration error: SSL failure running another product, indicating that they cannot write the temporary files that Report generates, in the current directory. Adding the Reports25_tmp variable to the registry doesn't help and changing the working directory in the shortcut properties is not possible. How am I able to get this working.?

We use a NT network with W95 for the clients. Forms 4.5 and Reports25.

Thanks

        Aino

Aino
                  "This must be thursday.
I could never get the hang of thursdays." Received on Wed Nov 05 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message