Re: HOW: Change font size on message/status bar in Forms 4.5

From: Robert Fernandes <rfernand_at_llnl.gov>
Date: 1997/11/04

Mike Guerrero wrote:

> I know I've seen a solution for this posted somehere but, does anyone know
> if there is a way to increase the font size of the message/status bar that
> appears at the bottom of of the Forms Runtime window.
>
> For example, if the message at the bottom of the screen says 'Records 1/4'
> I would like that and all other messages to display in font that is larger
> than the default.
>
> Thanks.

The only way to change these attributes is to edit (or create a new) Oracle Terminal resource file. If you are running Windows 95/NT (US version) the default file is
FMRUSW.RES. You can edit the forms_logicals attributes within the resource file to display different fonts and/or sizes.

Hope this helps.

-Robert

   Robert Fernandes - LLNL AIS Dept

   Phone: (510) 423-1397 Fax: (510) 423-5882    Email: rfernand_at_llnl.gov - or - fernandes6_at_llnl.gov