Saving data in another schema using Forms 4.5

From: Amit Sharma <amit_at_pnge.psu.edu>
Date: 1997/11/03

[Quoted] Hi all,

    The application I developed using Forms 4.5 is based on tables created in my schema.
I have installed the application on somebody's else's machine. Everything works fine
but it won't save the data in my tables. He has the permissions on all my tables.

What code should be written in the save button trigger so that the data is stored in the
table in my schema even if he is running the application, logged on as himself rather than as me. Or anything else which could be done.

Please let me know.

Thanks in advance

Amit Received on Mon Nov 03 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message