reports 2.5 - dynamic SQL

From: <arielk_at_exlibris.co.il>
Date: 1997/10/30

[Quoted] I am trying to create a master/detail report in which the the name of the detail table is derived from the master table. My problem is that I do not see any way to dynamically change the FROM-Clause of the detail Query according to the data in the master table.

for example, a master table may include the following info: library_name, user_id.
and a separate detail table for each library includes : user_id, name, address.
I would like to display for each user, his full details. The report will have to decide automatically which table to query for every user.

I anxiously await any ideas.

               Thanks,
                                Ariel Kirson.