Re: Running Forms 4.5 application on the local network

From: Ian C. Sellers <icslu_at_boco.co.gov>
Date: 1997/10/29

[Quoted] You must install the runtime from the Oracle installer in order for it to function properly. I have installed from the CD on one machine, then replicated that file-set for other machines, but you still end up with a large number of files on each hard disk, even for the just the runtime client.

There are also a couple of other ways to do it in a shared system, but don't [Quoted] even bother trying to assemble the .exe's and dll's manually. You will not succeed.

And PS, What's a "m/c"?

Good luck.

-Ian