Re: Join sql and pl/sql table-possible?

From: Dan Clamage <clamage_at_mime.dw.lucent.com>
Date: 1997/10/29

Well, you can't issue SQL against a PL/SQL table. It's not that kind of table. You could insert the contents to a temporary table and do the join; or you could loop through the PL/SQL table and then match with dbtable. -djc

Marc.Fleischeuers_at_kub.no-spam.nl wrote in article <un2jsr4n4.fsf_at_kub.nl>...