Share Your Thoughts on Systems Management

From: JoeMullich <joemullich_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/10/29

I am looking for people to talk with on the topic of systems management for a  story I am writing for Oracle Magazine. The piece will examine the need for  new and better management tools, and how they can reduce the cost of  ownership, especially in the network computer environment. Some of the topics  I'll be examining include: (administration/management) automating day to day  tasks; (diagnostics/monitoring) optimizing your environment for resource  utilization; (tuning) calculating future research capacity; (change  management) implementing complex change easily; managing remote systems and  the ability to scale.

I am looking for DBAs, CIOs or others involved with in systems management to  talk with about the issues, solutions, trends, their needs, etc., for systems  management. Interested people can email me or call me with thoughts and  questions.

Thanks,
Joe Mullich
818-244-1051 Received on Wed Oct 29 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message