Calling file dialog box on Unix (motif environment) from Dev2k

From: mcg <mcg_at_iil.intel.com>
Date: 1997/10/29

Hi developers,

I'm trying to find a way for calling file dialog box (presenting file directory tree, using for open file, save to file, etc.) on Unix (motif) environment. On NT, it can be done using procedures on the installed D2kwutil library, or directly using oraffi, but this is Windows specific methodes.
I'm sure the technology is there, because the designer itself is using such dialog boxes, but I don't what methodes I should used.

Does anybody knows (or even did it) how can I do it on Unix platform ?

thanks in advanced,
Maoz

mmussel_at_iil.intel.com Received on Wed Oct 29 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message