Re: SQL*Plus (unusual) problem

From: (wrong string) ål A. Ekern <n.a.ekern_at_usit.uio.no>
Date: 1997/10/29

Hi there!

Your problem is that the rows returned are very long and overflows your buffer. As already mentioned, you can set arraysize (=number of rows returned at a time) to something low, or you can use the substr-function on the varchar2(2000)-field, selecting for instance only the first 250 characters.

Njål

--
Njål A. Ekern
n.a.ekern_at_usit.uio.no