Re: Problem: calling stored Procedure from Pro*C

From: Thomas Kyte <tkyte_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1997/10/28

[Quoted] PL/SQL records can only be used in pl/sql. You cannot bind a 3gl record directly to a pl/sql record. You can bind individual components of 3gl records [Quoted] to pl/sql record components but not whole records.

On Tue, 28 Oct 1997 11:34:29 GMT, Johannes.Karanitsch_at_gmx.net (Johannes Karanitsch) wrote:

>I should call a stored Procedure with a RECORD as IN OUT parameter
>from Pro*C. How must the RECORD declared in Pro*C?
>
>I get allways the following error:
>(1) PCC-S-02306, wrong number or types of arguments in call to 'INS'

Thomas Kyte
tkyte_at_us.oracle.com
Oracle Government
Bethesda MD

NOTICE: In order to cut down on the amount of time I spend applying silly logic to email addresses like "In order to cut down on spam, remove THIS from my email" or "In order to cut down on spam, reverse my email address", etc, I will simply hit delete when that mail bounces back to me, which is what I do with spam myself.

I haven't figured out whats more time consuming for me, deleting spam or resending emails after re-reading the whole thing to figure out the algorithm to apply. Received on Tue Oct 28 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message