Re: ORACLE on NT vs. UNIX

From: Patrick Lanphier <pml10_at_psu.edu>
Date: 1997/10/28

[Quoted] I would go with NT for the number of concurrent users is very small. I agree with the others you should have at least 64 megs of ram and 10 gigs of hard drive space.

--
Patrick Lanphier                      Applied Research Laboratory
email: pml10_at_psu.edu                  Pennsylvania State University