Forms 4.5 - Fonts

From: Sylvain Roy <sroy_at_lgs.ca>
Date: 1997/10/25

Hi,

We are developping an Oracle system using Designer/2000 1.2a under Windows 3.1 and Developer/2000. My problem is by default Forms are generated using a proportional font and this create some problem when displaying fields.

I would like to change the font of the application to use a non-proportional font (like courier or courier new). Where do I have to specified the font to use when generating my forms. I would like to specified it at one place and the generate all my forms again.

Any help will be appreciated.

thanks Received on Sat Oct 25 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message