<<HELP>> Multiple Records

From: Kieron Smythe <s337224_at_studenrt.u>
Date: 1997/10/23

HI,

Currently I have a block 'B1' with 2 fields 'A1', 'B1'. The fields conveys the message that items in A1 and items in B1 implies each other. Now I have a table with

'A1' 'B1'

A  <-->  B
A  <--> C
B <--> A
B <--> C
C <--> A
C <--> B

And currently the block is displaying four records at a time on the form. Question is How do I go about inputting mutiple records in the one

go.

For example if I were to input D --> C into the fileds on the forms then

it will automatically inserts in the following records D --> A, D --> B

I know the SQL statement but don't knwo how to insert.

select B1 from table into ????????
where :C = A1

Please email
s337202_at_student.uq.edu.au

-Arn Nguyen Received on Thu Oct 23 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message