FORMS4.5 (PASSING GLOBAL VARIABLES)

From: <deepakrajan_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1997/10/23

Hi,

[Quoted] [Quoted] In my application, I have to pass global variables from one form to another form. I assign the values to the global variables in the calling form and then use the OPEN_FORM built_in to open another form. In the called form ,When I use the global variables,and then run the application,When the form opens the called form,I get the error "FRM-40815: Global variable <name> does not exist".

Can anyone give hints on how to pass the Global variables in a multiple form application.

Thanks in advance

Bye
Deepak