Report writer software available in Brazilian Portuguese?

From: Steve Raulerson <sraulers_at_iag.net>
Date: 1997/10/23

My company is developing a database application for a Brazilian customer. The application includes a set of standard reports which are integrated into the product. To provide additional value, we are searching for a standalone, commercial report writer tool (PC desktop-based) with a Brazilian Portuguese interface which can be used for creating ad hoc reports using data from an Oracle 7.3.X/8.0.X database via SQL*Net.

Can someone on this newsgroup direct me to a company or companies producing this type of application? The software can be either produced in Brazil or imported from elsewhere (North America, Europe, etc.).

I will be monitoring the newsgroup, but please email me at the address below if possible. Thanks for your assistance.

Steve R.
sraulers_at_iag.net Received on Thu Oct 23 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message