Re: Good Books

From: Lembit Loo <lloo_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1997/10/23

--------------6B05022DF1871D21F388F39B

Oracle Press books are usually a good start. Info available at http://www.osborne.com/oracle/index.htm.

--
Lembit Loo
Senior Consultant

Oracle Corporation

Disclaimer: all opinions expressed here are my own and do not
necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation.

--------------6B05022DF1871D21F388F39B

<HTML>
Oracle Press books are usually a good start. Info available at&nbsp; <A HREF="http://www.osborne.com/oracle/index.htm">http://www.osborne.com/oracle/index.htm.</A>
<P>Chris Forlano wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>Hi,

<P>I am looking for some good books on developing with Oracle.
<BR>Vague as the request may seem, I am interested in focusing
<BR>on the following topics:

<P>* data warehousing
<BR>* developing an effective schema (flexiblility vs. performance)
<BR>* using the Oracle tool set to develop applications
<BR>* managing Oracle databases (data striping, indexes, etc.)
<BR>* writing applications for the web

<P>Any web pages and FAQ locations would also be most welcome!

<P>Your input is greatly appreciated.

<P>Chris</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;
<P>--
<BR>Lembit Loo
<BR>Senior Consultant

<P>Oracle Corporation

<P>Disclaimer: all opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily
represent those of Oracle Corporation.
<BR>&nbsp;</HTML>
--------------6B05022DF1871D21F388F39B--