Re: list box question

From: Neville Sweet <sweet.neville.nj_at_bhp.com.au>
Date: 1997/10/22

Greetings,

I don't believe there is a simple answer - there is no Forms list box that allows multiple selections.

On the bright side, Don Browne of Browne Computing has kindly provided a solution at his Web site.
Have a look at http://browne.pair.com/developer_2000.htm Not for the inexperienced, but he does provide the source code.

Krishna Rajput <rajput_at_krish.mtc.ti.com> wrote in article <62isb4$b6t$1_at_tilde.csc.ti.com>...