copying blocks in Forms 3

From: Chris Eastwood <ua.ude.ug_at_doowtsae.c>
Date: 1997/10/21

HiYa

anyone remeber how to copy a block and allits triggers and screen itmes into another form? I just havked the INP file now and that got what I wanted, but I thought that there was a claener way.

Thanks

---

[Quoted] Chris Eastwood                           email the mirror image above
Software Engineer                          ie->  doowtsae | eastwood
ITS                                      its a pain I know, but I think it'll
Griffith University                      fool the robot mailers (I hope;-)
Queensland                               if its all too hard, try the most
AUSTRALIA                                obvious address ;-)

[Quoted] 'But oh, beamish nephew, beware of the day,
     If your Snark be a Boojum!  For then
You will softly and suddenly vanish away,
     And never be met with again!'