How to use the Des2K API to create triggers

From: Olivier Mungo <olivier.mungo_at_free-way.net>
Date: 1997/10/21

[Quoted] I would like to use the Desginer/2000 API to automatically create triggers.  Like looking for the "uppercase" properties, and if the properties of the columns is set to 'Y', create a POST-INSERT or POST-UPDATE triggers to automatically converts the content of the column in uppercase.

I have search the all Designer/2000 documentation, I even call Oracle support but they was unable to tell me in which table of the CASE repositery I have to insert data.

An example or any help would be very gratefull.

Olivier Mungo
Oracle Consultant

E-mail : olivier.mungo_at_free-way.net