Re: Using Oracle Programmer 2000 with Microsoft Visual C++ 4.2 or 5.0

From: Chad Edwards <cedwards_at_infinet.com>
Date: 1997/10/21

ogramm
Michael Krolewski (mkrolews_at_upw.com) wrote:
: Remon Spekreijse wrote:
: >
: > Hi,
: >
: > We have problems using Oracle Programmer ProC/C++ with Microsoft Visual
: > C++. The precompiler (added within a custom build) has problems with the
: > standard headerfile stdafx.h. Visual C++ adds #ifdef XXX #define above all
: > headerfiles. In Visual C++ this is a very long string (more than 30
: > characters).
: >
: > It seems that the precompiler doesn't accept string longer than 30
: > characters. How to handle this problem?
: >
: > Thanks in advance
: >
: > Remon & Henk

: Assuming that what you suggest is real (???), I would suggest that you
: isolate
: the ProC code to a single file that does not contain the offending
: headers,
: and create an appropriate header (class ??) that ties this file in.
: Obviously,
: the precompiler should only be assocatiated with the ProC file.

: Mike Krolewski

Try adding the ProC directive parse=partial in your makefile.

Chad

http://www.infinet.com/~cedwards

Official home of RMBL! http://rmbl.ml.org
E-mail dferry_at_flash.net to be put on the waiting list.
Owner/GM/Manager of the Columbus Capitals