Replication Manager

From: Rainer Weishaar <wh_at_rmi.de>
Date: 1997/10/21

Hi there
We're using Oracle Workgroup Server 7.3.3.0.0 under NT. We want to replicate the Database to a second one. Several times we read the documentation and found several hints about a Oracle Replication Manager.
We found it in a subdirectory of the CD-ROM. We tried to install it with the Setup.exe in the same directory. An error occured: 'Problem copying files' We tried to run the Programm from the CD-ROM -> The Replication Manager started but mocked about missing things on the Oracle Server, like a replication package and something more.
The replication package could not be found anywhere. Does anybody know how to use the Replication Manager and what could be done with it?
Thanks, Rainer Received on Tue Oct 21 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message