From: Fuzzy <granta_at_nospam.student.canberra.edu.au>
Date: 1997/10/20

[Quoted] Hi people,

I've got an app that has the ability to show multi-line text fields.

The tables can be loaded using SQL*Loader, but I've got a problem when loading the above-mentioned text fields. I use 0x0d and 0x0a (the codes for <cr> and <lf>) in the actual text of the field, hoping it will be passed through, and stored in the database. SQL*Loader decides to read these, rather than pass them through as the contents of the field, spitting the line out as bad because it is broken over two lines.

Has anyone got around this? (Sorry if the description is a bit confusing).

Ciao
Fuzzy