[Reposted due to Enlow UCE cancel]: US-CA-Sacramento Technical Support Engineers!

From: Chris Anderson <caa_at_unify.com>
Date: 1997/10/20

Do You Walk on Water?

That's not good enough. We want people who ionize it as they pass over.

We're looking for Support Engineers. Real Support Engineers. Engineers who can solve any problem, debug code, develop an application, design a database, resolve performance issues, fix memory corruption, write a device driver, and make a customer successful and happy while they do it.

We do it all. We get results. We want people who are capable of the same. It's lonely being the best: come join us.

We're the premier team at Unify Corporation. We're Technical Support.

The Positions

Both Senior and Entry-level positions are available. Senior positions require an extensive technical background and as much relevant technical support experience as possible. Entry-level positions require outstanding problem-solving, technical skills, and excellent communications. Both require no fear.

These positions are based in Sacramento, California. You must be a U.S. citizen or have an H1 Visa to be considered.

The Mundane

You need a B.S. Computer Science or better. Equivalent education will be considered. We’re not hung up on education, but you need a base level of knowledge to be successful.

Successful applicants usually have experience in much of the following:

o Databases — Oracle, Sybase, Informix, Dataserver, Unify 2000, etc. o Front-end Tools — Unify VISION, Forte, Powerbuilder, Delphi, etc. o 3GL Languages — C, C++, Java
o 4GL Languages — Accell, VISION, VISION/Web, Powerbuilder, Forte, etc. o Networking — TCP/IP, mostly Microsoft and UNIX based o Web — Design, ActiveX, Java, HTML, applications, CGI, API's, etc. o Development — either as a project manager or a member of a successful

                                        team

More importantly, you need attitude: we’re looking for people who are not afraid to make an impact, who are not afraid to get results, and who are not afraid to succeed. We’ll provide the opportunity – you need to provide the skills and the drive to be one of the best.

Who to Contact

    Chris Anderson                    FAX: 916-928-6403
    Unify Corporation                Email: caa_at_unify.com
    3927 Lennane Drive           Web: http://www.unify.com
    Sacramento, CA 95834
  • WAS CANCELLED BY =======:
Rogue cancel from Michael Enlow, X-Cancelled-by etc. are forged. Further information can be acquired at http://www.sputum.com/ucepage.htm You can express your displeasure with Mr. Enlow by contacting him at: enlow_at_direcpc.com

Control: cancel <62goo0$8bt$1_at_journal.unify.com> Newsgroups: comp.client-server
Subject: cmsg cancel <62goo0$8bt$1_at_journal.unify.com> Approved: godmom_at_pagesz.net
Sender: "Chris Anderson" <caa_at_unify.com> X-Cancelled-By: godmom_at_pagesz.net
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 02:12:59 GMT

This article cancelled within Tin. Received on Mon Oct 20 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message