FRM41211-Integration error running reports

From: Patrick Boucher <patrick.boucher_at_cum.qc.ca>
Date: 1997/10/20

HELP! We recently put an application into production. We don't know why, we don't know how, but we are getting FRM-41211 message when users lauch Reports within Forms. Our application is on a novell server, everybody has read permissions and they are able to create temporary files. Everybody is on Windows 3.11 for Workgroups.

The thing is that for some users, it works everytime. For some, sometimes it works, sometimes not. We even testes that on the same novell session, if we logon to the DB with user A, it works, with user B, it don't. If we change the Novell session, it works everytime. If we change the Novelle session again, it nerver works.

First we suspected the base memory. When we have the integration error, we try to go back to the program manager and start the file manager, for instance. We get a message "out of memory" from Windows 3.11. But for now, we don't know what to suspect anymore...

Anybody has encountered this kind of problem? Received on Mon Oct 20 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message