Dev2K for web java errors :(

From: <twod_at_not.valid>
Date: 1997/10/19

Hi,

[Quoted] Just trying out web forms on a NT4.0 boax and am having a few problems.

I believe that I have set up my configuration correctly and as per the documentation for a static (non-cartridge) setup for R1.5 of Dev2K.

I am running the database, the forms server and the client browser on the same WinNT4.0 (sp 3) box. The version of F45 is 4.5.8.1.2 32bit.

My forms reside in the directory pointed to be the env var FORMS45_PATH; The database is running and I can connect via SQL*Net 2.3 and Net8; The forms can connect to the database when run from a F45 tool such as   designer;
The forms server listener is running;
I have configured the virtual dirs into my Xitami web server; I can open my html file with the URL (127.0.0.1/web_html/ianp.html), but this   gives a java error - see below;
When I try to use the forms server (URL = 127.0.0.1:9000/web_html/ianp.html)   my browser hangs with a 'waiting for reply' status - a f45web.exe process   is started and can be seen in the Task manager.

Java error :
# Applet exception: class oracle.forms.uiClient.v1_4.engine.Main not found
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: oracle.forms.uiClient.v1_4.engine.Main
# Error: Invalid Hash of this JAR entry (-7882)

#	jar file: C:\TEMP\jzipPUBD.TMP
#	path:     oracle/forms/uiClient/v1_4/debug/Debug.class

# Error: Strange PKCS7 or RSA failure (-7881)
# jar file: C:\TEMP\jzipPUBD.TMP # path: C:\TEMP\jzipPUBD.TMP
# Error: loading of signatures has failed (-1)
# jar file: C:\TEMP\jzipPUBD.TMP # path: /web_code/

# Security Exception: cannot define package:java.awt.datatransfer
# Applet exception: error: java.lang.ClassFormatError: Class already loaded
java.lang.ClassFormatError: Class already loaded

Anyone got any ideas about the java error or f45web process not replying ?

Is there a way to turn on tracing for the forms server processes ?

Is there any documentation other than that which gets installed with the R1.5 Dev2K software ? [The only documentation that was installed was in HTML format, but I see in one of those files that some Oracle book format documentation should have been installed]

IAP

--
In an attempt to reduce junk email I use an invalid 'From' address.
My correct email address can be determined by replacing 'not.valid' with