html pages in pl/sql

From: Bankeroglu <aysen_at_cs.odu.edu>
Date: 1997/10/15

Hi,

I am trying to get the following page in the browser. Where should I keep the file and what should be my setup. I am using an Oracle Web Server 1.0 and the file is currently under a directory that is registered under Listener's virtual file system as a 'script enabled' directory. I get a message saying the URL does not exist. A regular pure html files can be rendered through the browser but I guess some special setup must be done for the pl/sql files.

htp.p ("<center>");
htp.img ( "logo.gif", NULL,NULL,NULL, "border=0" );
htp.p("</center>");
htp.p(1,"HTML Example", NULL,NULL,NULL);
htp.p("This text appears in the normal font.");
htp.p("Line breaks are ignored, unless we");

Thanks,
Aysen. Received on Wed Oct 15 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message