Computer Books for Sale

From: <bbozso_at_pncamg.com>
Date: 1997/10/15

Hello,

I have the following computer science textbooks for sale:

  1. Naps, Pothering, "Introduction to Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis with Pascal", 2nd ed., West Publishing: 1992, 650 pages, hardcover, excellent condition
    >>>$20<<<
  2. Cooper, "Condensed Pascal", 2nd ed., Norton: 1987, 550 pages, softcover, good condition
    >>>$10<<<
  3. Kelley, Pohl, "A Book on C", 2nd ed., Benjamin/Cummings: 1990, 500 pages, softcover, fair condition
    >>>$5<<<
  4. Malvino, Brown, "Digital Computer Electronics", 3rd ed., Macmillan/McGraw-Hill: 1993, 500 pages, hardcover, good condition
    >>>$10<<<
  5. Mark, Reed, "Macintosh Programming Primer", vol. I, II, Addison Wesley: 1992, 1,100 pages, softcover, excellent condition
    >>>$10<<<

A shipping charge of $3 applies to each volume. If interested, please respond via e-mail to the address below. Thank you.

bbozso_at_pncamg.com Received on Wed Oct 15 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message