print 14x8.5 reports

From: Nicolas Rancourt <Nicolas.Rancourt_at_videotron.ca>
Date: 1997/10/14

Hi !
How can I print a report in legal format programmaticaly ? In the module properties I specified 14 x 8.5 and system parameter "orientation" value is landscape. But the format in printer driver must be legal and the only solutions to do that are : 1. do a proc in VB to change the value in the regedit or simply change manually. Anybody have an other solution to resolve my problem ?

Thanks

Nicolas.Rancourt_at_videotron.ca

        	            Le Groupe Progestic
         Conseillers en gestion et en informatique

----
Montréal - Ottawa - Toronto - Winnipeg Tel : 514.842-7995 Fax : 514.842-1602 http://www.groupe-progestic.com