forms 4.5 - update user vs view user

From: Tracey Berukoff <">
Date: 1997/10/13

[Quoted] I am developing a reasonably simple app which requires two security levels. Some users can update, some can only view. The canvases will look exactly the same for both. Do I want to create 2 separate forms, 1 updateable and 1 viewable, or can I create one form and change properties based on user roles? I'm sure there is one way that is much more logical but it's not coming to me on this Monday morning. I can't find any reference to security except through menus. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Tracey Received on Mon Oct 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message