updating primary key

From: Debbie Nein <neind_at_ci.portsmouth.va.us>
Date: 1997/10/13

[Quoted]   Please help with the following problem:

[Quoted]  I have 2 tables A & B. Table B has a foreign key to Table A (master/detail). I need to update a column that is part of the primary key [Quoted] in Table A, and I would like this to automatically update the foreign key in Table B. (like an update cascade, if it were possible)

I tried to create row and statement database triggers using a package, but [Quoted] I got a mutating trigger.

Also, I will need to automatically query with the new values.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Received on Mon Oct 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message