Web-enable Forms 4.5

From: Steve Johnson <robertoc_at_fyiowa.infi.net>
Date: 1997/10/13

We're thinking about puting our application written in Forms 4.5 (32 bit)
for Windows 95/NT to the web. These are the things which I understand are not supported at this time:

Third-party controls (OCX, OLE, etc...) Bubble help
Combo boxes
MDI functionality
Menu Accelerators

This is the list given at Oracle Openworld. Can anyone tell me how accurate this list is? What other problems have you had? We have over 50 fmb's to switch over not including the reports and menus. Will this be a fairly simple task. Somehow I don't think so. Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Steve J. Received on Mon Oct 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message