Re: Selecting a printer in Forms 4.5

From: Rafa Flores Yoldi <cesinsl_at_redestb.es>
Date: 1997/10/13

--------------2C5FF806F83C97891245D651

Hi again,

Sorry for the delay but I've been very busy with another part of our project so I haven't been able to try anything new. I'm afraid I'm still unable to make your library work. I get these messages:

  • when I try to see your pll's code Oracle Forms says: PDE-PLI040 The stored representation of the program unit WIN_API_ENVIRONMENT is too large, and doesn't let me see it
  • and when runnin a Forms on which I've create a block with a button which calls your library, I get this: FRM-40735 When-button-pressed trigger raised unhandled exception PROGRAM-ERROR

I don't know why these happens. Maybe the versions? We are currently working with Oracle7 Server 7.2 over an Alpha with Windows NT 3.51 and Oracle Forms 4.5.7.1.2 on a PC with Windows NT 3.51 also. Are you working with the 32-bit version of the Forms Designer? I can't figure out any other reason why it does not work...

  Thanks and best regards,

  Rafa Flores Yoldi
  Cesin, S.L.
  cesinsl_at_redestb.es

--------------2C5FF806F83C97891245D651

<HTML>

Hi again,

<P>Sorry for the delay but I've been very busy with another part of our
project so I haven't been able to try anything new.&nbsp; I'm afraid I'm still unable to make your library work. I get these messages:
<UL>
<LI>

when I try to see your pll's code Oracle Forms says: <I>PDE-PLI040 The stored representation of the program unit WIN_API_ENVIRONMENT is too large</I>, and doesn't let me see it</LI>

<LI>

and when runnin a Forms on which I've create a block with a button which calls your library, I get this: <I>FRM-40735 When-button-pressed trigger raised unhandled exception PROGRAM-ERROR</I></LI>
</UL>

I don't know why these happens. Maybe the versions? We are currently working with&nbsp; Oracle7 Server 7.2 over an Alpha with&nbsp; Windows NT 3.51 and Oracle Forms 4.5.7.1.2 on a PC with Windows NT 3.51 also. Are you working with the 32-bit version of the Forms Designer? I can't figure out any other reason why it does not work...

<P>&nbsp; Thanks and best regards,

<P>&nbsp; Rafa Flores Yoldi
<BR>&nbsp; Cesin, S.L.
<BR>&nbsp; cesinsl_at_redestb.es