Re: Visual Basic Programmer's Journal 1997 Reader's Choice Award

From: Sylvain Faust Int'l <dfaust_at_sfi-software.com>
Date: 1997/10/10

Thanks for the very good comments about Sylvain Faust product support! We try to do our best.
If you have any comments, always contact us. We do software for you (and willing to fix things fast).

Thanks
Sam,
SFI, a Sylvain Faust company
http://www.sfi-software.com
USA 617 722-9811
Canada 819 778-5045

r l reid <ro_at_panix.com> wrote in article <61e105$p2m_at_panix2.panix.com>...