Designer/2000: Naming Standards for Objects

From: Don <polymorphic_at_technologist.com>
Date: 1997/10/09

[Quoted] Hello all, my company and myself are very new to Oracle tools/RDBMS. My first project is come up with naming standards for Designer "objects" as well as Developer objects. (i.e. Diagrams, Modules, etc.) Does anyone know of any good resource to consult for naming standards of Dev/Des objects. We're in the early stages of our implementation and we would like to get a handle on the higher level issues first. Thanks in advance.
- Don Received on Thu Oct 09 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message