Re: Difficulty in passing parameter in Forms 4.5

From: Mark Freudenberg <freud_at_gate.net>
Date: 1997/10/09

Jimmy,

When passing parameters between forms, the second form must have a parameter with the same name as the one you are passing to it from the first form. That means you must have created that parameter at design time (under the parameter node in the object navigator). When the second form is called and a parameter is passed to it, the parameter in the second form is given the value of the passed parameter. You can access or use this parameter as follows:

:parameter.param_name

You can change it by assigning new values to it or reference it for other needs.

Good luck.

Mark Freudenberg