Re: PL/SQL: Add One Month to a Date Variable???

From: Suzanne Rose <Suzanne.M.Rose_at_DaytonOH.NCR.COM>
Date: 1997/10/08

The following should work:

        t_date := ADD_MONTHS(t_date,1)

Something you need to keep in mind is that ADD_MONTHS will round off to the last day of the month. For example if you add 2 months to 31-DEC-97, you will get
28-FEB-98. Suzanne M Rose
Application Development Consultant
NCR René Schutte <Rene_at_webhost.co.za> wrote in article <343B6EF2.960EB48B_at_webhost.co.za>...