Re: Forms 4.5 Color Palettes

From: Marcel Claus <Marcel.Claus_at_Informatik.Uni-Oldenburg.DE>
Date: 1997/10/08

Tracey Berukoff wrote:

> I am trying to make the background color of some text items match the
> canvas color (so they look like boilerplate). When I change the fill
> color thru the properties sheet or layout editor, the new colors appear
> in the layout editor. But, when I run the form, the item's background
> always appears as white. I am running on Windows 3.x. Can anyone offer
> any suggestions?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Tracey Berukoff

Color palettes and the way ORACLE Forms draws items is really funny. 1. You can not say that an item has really the font and color displayed

   in the Forms Designer. Look at its property sheet when you want to    know what values are assigned for foreground, background, font, ...    If you are in doubt overwrite the values. 2. You can use Visual Attributes. Design them once by setting foreground,

   background, font, etc. and asiign this Visual Attribute to an item. 3. Forms stores the color palette used by a Form in the .fmb file. I havent

   found a way to change the used palette.

Marcel Received on Wed Oct 08 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message