Re: DB Design Tools

From: Stuart Browning <embarko_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1997/10/06

Be sure to evaluate ER/Studio from Embarcadero:

" ... in this second release ER/Studio is now better than what ERwin offers in its sixth year."
Duncan Dwelle, Applied Information Science

Read the full review at:
http://www.aisintl.com/case/products/embarcadero/er1.html

Download ER/Studio at: http://www.embarcadero.com/download/default.htm

Stuart Browning
Embarcadero

Ed Jennings <jenningse_at_mindspring.com> wrote in article <34370233.5880_at_mindspring.com>...