Re: import/export

From: nwhitehead_at_rocketmail.com <(nwhitehead_at_rocketmail.com)>
Date: 1997/10/06

On 5 Oct 1997 11:55:54 -0400, vellani_at_aplcenmp.apl.jhu.edu (Thomas Vellani) wrote:

>Hello:
>
> I am trying to tackle a problem of making available
>a FilemakerPro database to a UNIX development team . Can a
>FilemakerPro data file be imported into a Oracle8 db ?
>Can it be exported back from Oracle to FMPro ? Exporting is
>not that important. Any suggestions will be much appreciated.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
>Tom Vellani
>vellani_at_jhuapl.edu
You cannot import a filemakerpro file directly, but I am quite certain that you can generate a comma seperated values file form the same. That file can then be loaded into Oracle using SQL*Loader.

Nicholas
nwhitehead_at_rocketmail.com Received on Mon Oct 06 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message