Re: Forms Question....

From: Tina Tran <tinat_at_sonica.com>
Date: 1997/10/05

Relation does not work with other block in OTHER form. The work around is to pass the
primary key (aaa) of block AAA in the first form as a parameter to the second form BBB.
When BBB is activated, you can put the logic of 'execute_query' in the when-new-form-instance
trigger to have the data populated.

Stephen <c6635500_at_comp.polyu.edu.hk> wrote in article <34369377.5B8C_at_comp.polyu.edu.hk>...