Re: Help! Logon with customise screen

From: <stesson>
Date: 1997/10/03

In article <6127ve$ou9_at_eng-ser1.erg.cuhk.edu.hk>, kkkong_at_ee.cuhk.hk says...

>Hi,
>Could you please advise on how to logon with a customise screen?
>
>I want the users to type in their username and password ONLY to logon and
>created a customise screen similar to the default one w/o the database
>name. Now I don't don't know what command to use in the "connect" button
>in order to logon and have the starting form opened. Could someone please
>advise?

There is a Forms built-in called LOGON that you can use. There is still the problem with handling logon errors (wrong password e t c).

See also my other posting:

10858 10/03 stesson 29 My own LOGON in Forms 4.5

/Stefan Received on Fri Oct 03 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message