Re: Using built in PL SQL Editor. Are you crazy!!

From: Sylvain Faust Int'l <webmaster_at_sfi-software.com>
Date: 1997/10/03

If you are looking for a PL/SQL editor with color syntax highlighting (yes, it auto detects missing matching delimiters), auto indent and more, check SQL-Programmer 2.1.1 from Sylvain Faust at: http://www.sfi-software.com

Download a copy from the download section!

Sam,
SFI a Sylvain Faust company
http://www.sfi-software.com
819 778-5045

David Kropman <dkropman_at_truworths.co.za> wrote in article <60qgqq$7vo$1_at_news01.iafrica.com>...