Re: How to export to comma delimited file from Oracle8?

From: Matt Connors <mconnors_at_mother.com>
Date: 1997/10/02

Kelly -

A low-tech solution is simply to use SQL*Plus to spool out a select statement, something like

set feedback off
set pages 0
spool my_dump
select col_a||','||col_b||','||to_char(col_c) from my_table; spool off

--
Regards,
Matt Connors

kgrigg_at_acxiom.com wrote in article <875562663.10888_at_dejanews.com>...