Oracle Apps : Register reports in many machines

From: Sridhara Ramaiah <rshekar_at_execpc.com>
Date: 1997/10/02

Hi

I am curious to know if there is any way to record the process of registering reports and forms in oracle applications in development machine and be able to play ( repeat ) the process in test and production machines ?

or in other words

Is there a way to avoid repeating the registering process again and agin in diffrent machines ?

I am thinking there may be a way to record the key board and mouse movements and play it later and produce the same results.

I want to record the process of filling up AOL forms such as
/navigate , concurrent, executable
/navigate , concurrent, programs
/navigate , application, form, register
etc..
while registering in development machine and play in other machines ( test, production etc.. )

Any suggestions would be of great help.
I will post all suggestions back in news group for others information.

Please e-mail your suggestions to ridar_at_hotmail.com

Thanks in advance
Sridhar Received on Thu Oct 02 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message