Oracle Energy and/or Finance Analyst

From: Von Corbett <corbett_at_flash.net>
Date: 1997/10/01

I have been asked by a Houston company to locate a Senior System Analyst that has preferably had experience in Oracle Energy applications. While this is the idea candidate, I would also consider an experienced Oracle Financial (10.7) person for this position. This person will be working closely with the financial group of this company, supporting the accounting and the Treasury departments.

You may respond either by email or fax. I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,

Von Corbett
Corbett & Associates
Phone 281.537.5515
Fax 281.895.0435

Corbett & Associates is an executive search firm specializing in the software industry.

Confirmation will be sent upon receipt of information. All candidates that meet the qualifications will be notified and the position will be discussed in detail prior to sending information to company. All information is treated confidentially and will not be sent to any company without prior approval. Received on Wed Oct 01 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message