Re: Oracel Web Server

From: Serguei N. Possokhov <ntvplus_at_minas.rosmail.com>
Date: 1997/09/30

Marc Fleischeuers wrote:

> "Haresh Assumal" <assumal_at_sprynet.com> writes:
>
> > Hi,
> > I have just installed Oracle Web Application Server 3.0 Adminstrator
 on a
> > NT 4.0 machine. The installation seems to have gone well but when I
 try
> > running the Oracle Administartor I keep getting an error message on
 my
> > IE3.x browser :
> >
> > "The request did not specify a valid virtual host."
> >
> > What do I have to do to correct this? Any help on this matter would
 be much
> > appreciated.
>
> The url must contain the exact same hostname as you have given in the
> configuration (you can change this somewhere lateron).
>
> Marc

You can change hostname (or append new hostnames) in the listener .cfg file directly
or through "configure" link from listener admin html-page. IP-address in digital form
is permitted too.
But host name in browser prompt must be the same as one of names inside .cfg file. Received on Tue Sep 30 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message