Re: How to export to comma delimited file from Oracle8?

From: Robert <rprendin_at_magi.com>
Date: 1997/09/30

[Quoted] spool the data to A file and then using sql*plus issue a command that resembles this

spool test.txt

select

rtrim(col1) ||  ',' ||  rtrim(col2) ||  ',' ||  rtrim(col3) ||  ',' ||
rtrim(col4) || ',' ||   rtrim(col5) ||  ',' ||  rtrim(col6) ||  ',' ||
rtrim(col7) || ',' ||  rtrim(col8) from table;

spool off